CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No more Elmo potty

I think if we hadn't moved Leila would be full potty trained by now. She was doing really well for a while. BUT, we did move, and potty training regressed a little, but that's ok - she's just a little over two!


Anyways, Leila has taken a major interest in going potty on the toilet again. She's been doing really well going on her little Elmo toilet, but when we were at the mall last week she had to go pee, so we went to the bathroom at Pottery Barn Kids and ever since then she's been over the little toilet. "I like Daddy's toilet" is what she now says. That's fine and good, but she wouldn't go #2 on the big toilet, until today...





I'm so proud of her! I know she won't be proud of that video, so I won't leave it up for long ; )

3 comments:

Tara said...

i love that picture!!!!!

what a big girl!! and hooray for you not having to change any more diapers!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Thanks, friend! We're not fully potty trained yet, but getting there!!

SAM said...

OMG, that is hilarious - "I like daddy's potty!" And random, but I love your shower curtain! So cute!!