CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hmmm...?!?!

I went to put a couple of things away in Leila's room, when I noticed a few bottles of wine in her hamper. Hmm...the bottles were still sealed, so obviously she wasn't getting smashed. I had no idea why she would have put them there, so I picked them up and walked to the wine cabinet where I saw this:
















Notice anything funny? Look closer:

Apparently Leila thought the wine cabinet would be a good place for a bottle of bubbles, a mini Cinderella and one random flip flop.

I love her.

4 comments:

Tara said...

ROTFLMAO! that is hilarious!

Erica said...

Ditto---that is HILARIOUS!!

Lisa said...

OMG, that is fabulous!! At least she replaced your wine with some of her favorite things!

SAM said...

OMG! That is hysterical. I love it!