CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Little Miss Nature Girl

My jewelry business has been crazy busy lately, which is awesome, BUT means I have been up until 2am a few times trying to complete orders, since I can really only work when Leila is sleeping. Leila's been waking up around 6:30 for the last few weeks, and needless to say: I'm tired.


Tony was home yesterday, and I told him that I need at least a few hours completely uninterrupted. He said "no problem" and decided to take Leila and Ramon on a hike. They walked about five miles, and had a great time! Leila loves throwing rocks (her new obsession) into the creek and running free! She came home very tired, and had a few new cuts and bruises on her legs, but said she had (and I quote...) "so, so, so much fun!"


Leila and Tony had some great daddy-daughter time, and I got all of my orders completed and sent out. Yesterday was a great day!

1 comments:

SAM said...

Too cute! I bet Carter would love throwing rocks into the creek (if we had one nearby!). I hope you get to catch up on some sleep soon. Yay for your booming business though! As my husband would say, if you are getting more work than you can handle, you need to raise your prices. ;-)