CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cute soooooz!

I was heading out the door to meet a friend for lunch, the other day, when Leila noticed my new shoes. "Cute sooooz!" she said, while staring down at my orange wedges. "Leila, sooz, pease?" So, I took off my shoes and handed them to her. She put them on, and did an impressive job walking around downstairs in them. A few minutes later when I needed to go I asked for my shoes back. She handed me some flip-flops that were laying around. Sigh. She kept my shoes on, and I left in far less cute flip-flops.

3 comments:

Alison said...

OMG Heather - toooo cute!! And what a good Mama you are to let her keep wearing them!!

M & T said...

lol! she is so darling! and tonys narrative is so funny. im so used to hearing mommy talk its fun to hear the dads talk to their little girls. =)

The Shmoopies said...

I can't say I blame her -those are pretty cute shoes.
She is too darling! And already such a natural at walking in high(er) heels!